Life is a celebration of infinite possibilities!


TAoDN # 02

In one of many quotes that appeared on my facebook wall: "success breeds success".

Maybe it is true, because after my discovery of "Love Roselle", a drink i just experimented successfully. I tried to imitate a refreshing drink that i got from a hotel in Sri Ayutthaya Road (ok! i forgot its name) when my friends from Trans TV came to Bangkok several months ago. After 2 times of trial and errors, here is my fixed formula:

1 Cup of Boiling Water + 1 Teaspoon of Green Tea + 1 Pieces of Young Lemon Grass + Sugar + A lot of Ice Cube

=

A Refreshing drink that i will make you, off course, re-fresh!

I warn you that the first time you drink this potion will remind you to mosquito repellent aroma. But after awhile, you will crave for more. It's a kind of acquired taste, just like wine.


Bangkok, 16 May 2010
Regard to Wisata Kuliner Team Trans TV, Kapan datang lagi?

No comments:

Post a Comment